The funds raised by the PTA throughout the school year are directly used to enhance the resources and learning environment for our pupils.
Each time you participate in a fundraising initiative, bake or buy a cake, come along to an event, make a donation, or even get involved ‘behind the scenes’, our children will benefit.
In the school year 2015-16, we are proud to say that we raised a record amount of funds. The money raised has been used to purchase new resources for the school, as well as invest in a new outdoor learning area for our Key Stage 1 pupils.
Here is how the PTA made a difference …
● A new outdoor learning area
● Touch Screens in all classrooms
● Tablets for all teaching staff and teaching assistants
● The creation of a ‘Nurture Room’, a quiet space for one to one or small group work with children
● New sports equipment
● Classroom equipment, including new Whiteboards
● New playground benches
● Library books
● Playground equipment and games
● New microphones for the school hall to be used in school productions and assemblies
● Resources for St Elizabeth’s Nursery
The PTA would like to extend a sincere thank you to all of our parents, teachers, local businesses, sponsors and supporters for their tremendous efforts and support.