We offer all children a hot school meal at lunchtimes. The meals are cooked on our school site using fresh ingredients by cooks from the school catering company, Caterlink.
Children in Key Stage 1 are all entitled to a free two-course meal (main course and dessert) as part of a government initiative.
Meals are available at a competitive price for Key Stage 2 children; please check exact cost and menu with the school office.
If your child is bringing in their own packed lunch, we ask that you do not give your child a glass bottle or can. Please also avoid giving your child sweets, chocolate or crisps in packed lunches. Our school is 'nut free'. Please make sure that your child's lunch box does not include nuts.
Children in Key Stage 1 are given a piece of fruit or vegetable at morning break-time. Key Stage 2 children may bring their own piece of fruit or healthy snack such as cheese or dried fruit. Children are not allowed sweets, chocolate or crisps as a morning snack.
Free School Meals
You may be eligible for Free School Meals if you receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Please click here to check your Eligibility for Free School Meals.
The Caterlink school menu for the Autumn Term can be viewed below.